What should I do in case of discomfort or pain?

Your lens is sending you a sign to say stop wearing them. You should remove your lenses and contact your eye care professional.

Can my contact lens go behind my eye?

This will never happen. They can only move on the white part of the eye. You just need to re-center the lens by moving it gently.

I have a prescription for gas permeable lenses. When do I have to renew them?

All our gas permeable lenses must be renewed at least every two years.

Menicon© Menicon Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.