Menicon Progent is a weekly protein remover, disinfectant and intensive cleaner compatible with all GP contact lenses.
To ensure excellent comfort and prolong the life of your GP lenses it is recommended to remove proteins with Menicon Progent weekly, in combination with MeniCare Plus Solution.
- Menicon Progent is a solution particularly recommended for cleaning and removing proteins from the surface of the lens by simply soaking them in the mixture for only 30 minutes.
- Strong and rapid disinfection* in 5 minutes against all the organisms likely to contaminate lenses, including bacteria, moulds, yeasts, viruses and Ancanthamoeba trophozoites and cysts.
- * cf disinfecting tests:
Antiviral efficacy (Medical University Nancy MDT, reference: CEN / TC216 / N 98, AFNOR NFT 72 - 180)
Antibacterial and antifungal activity (MENICON PHARMA ref: ISO / CD 14729 stand alone test).
Anti-acanthamoeba activity (Bacteriology Institute, Strasbourg Medical University ; Menicon Co., Ltd. / Microbiology and Immunology Department, University of Leicester UK).
- Menicon Progent 5 treatments (5 doses of each Progent A & B, x 1 Progent vial)
- 1 dose of each Progent A & B, 1 Progent vial,1x50 ml MeniCare Plus, 1 GP lens case, starter kit.
The number of Progent treatments per package may vary by country.
Progent strong cleaning efficacy
Microscopic view of the effect of Menicon's Progent on protein removal from the surface of a GP contact lens.
* Products and availability may vary by country.